Upon completion, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a servant attitude in ministry.
- Exhibit mature, responsible leadership from a biblical perspective.
- Portray a progressive development of Christ-like character.
- Demonstrate skills for effective ministry through team-building, global vision, and the appropriate mobilization of resources.
- Exemplify a passion for the Mission of God (missio Dei).
- Manifest a solid grasp of Pentecostal theology through knowledge expressed in all facets of life.
- Display a thorough understanding of the Bible through preaching, teaching, and application.
- Participate in Spirit-guided outreach towards the establishment of transformational, Pentecostal communities.