Goal of the Programme
The goal of the BA in Christian Education is to give a thorough knowledge of Christian education based on a calling to serve in a local church or to pursue further studies toward academic research or teaching in religious institutions.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Employ the broadest range of educational methodologies to enhance learning outcomes.
- Directly participate in the local church’s educational ministries.
- Organise programmes in the church’s educational ministries.
- Articulate a philosophy of Christian Education.
- Develop age appropriate curriculum for use in the church’s educational ministries.
- Mobilize and train volunteer workers for the church’s educational ministries.
- Integrate the learning outcomes of the program into the overall ministry of the church.